Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome!

Hello there, friend. Welcome to Weird Weight, a blog that may or may not be updated regularly. Of course I plan to... but who knows? I also planned to floss every night and that didn't really pan out.

So what's this blog for? To be honest, I'm not too sure yet. I was simply compelled to start one. I feel as though I do a lot of things within the sphere of the arts (paint, make music, design things, etc.) and up until now there is no specific arena that brings all of these things together. I figure it would be a smart move to create one.

Maybe there are people out there who own a Secret Mommy record but have never seen a painting of mine. Or maybe there or those out there who have a drawing of mine hanging in their apartment yet have no idea that I also make music. So maybe a blog like this will help people get a bigger picture sense of what I'm all about and the things I create. That's a lot of maybes, I know. We will see.

Oh, and I'd like to say a big thank you to Robert, the man who took the wonderful photo of me in the header. I hope he is not offended that I put an orange circle over the bulk of it.

So, besides an introduction, what shall I make my first post about? I think I will tell you about what I'm working on today: I'm about to fire up my laptop to work on some new music. I have been piecing together a CAVING mix to be released as a digital download in the next month or two. It will be called U.S. Caves.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thanks and I'd be offended if you didn't put an orange circle over the bulk of it. As far as I'm concerned, digital images don't count as real things so have at 'er and look forward to seeing the genuine authentic print version appearing in Discorder Magazine Sept 1. I'm looking forward to future blogs.

    ReplyDelete